Now that we are familiar with charcoal briquettes, what we should learn next is the activated charcoal price per kg. It may vary all over the world, we can learn about its prices all over the world next time. Known also as activated carbon, activated charcoal is an adsorbent that can remove several spectrums of pollutants in water, air, and soil. Don’t worry, it’s non-toxic.
Activated Charcoal Price Per 250 g In Singapore
As being said earlier, the charcoal price per kg can vary, let’s discuss the one in Singapore. We start by learning that the charcoal price per 250 g in Singapore that is SGD 157.00. While the price for one kg is SGD 537.00.
Activated Charcoal Price Per Kg in India
Meanwhile, activated charcoal price per kg in India is more and less around Rs 200, as for the 50 kg bag, the price is Rs 8750.
Activated Charcoal Price Per Kg in the United Arab Emirates
So far, the United Arab Emirates is a high demand for charcoal, so the activated charcoal price per kg in the United Arab Emirates is $5.4.
Activated Charcoal Price Per 100 g in Indonesia
In Indonesia, you would find the range of activated charcoal prices per 100 g is ranged between IDR 15.000 and IDR 25.000.
The Activated Charcoal 6 Uses
Also known as activated carbon, activated charcoal has 6 main uses. You can see all 6 of them below.
- As fiber coating. You can compare the microextraction efficiency of multiwalled carbon nanotubes that you can find in milk or water sample before GC-ECD analysis.
- As a case study of its effect on tissue cultures, to check the adsorption of metabolites inhibiting morphogenesis.
- Used in plant tissue culture for increasing the adsorption of cytokinin and auxin from culture media.
- As a primary gastrointestinal decontamination procedure, especially after an acute drug overdose.
- Used for the adsorption of dyes from aqueous media.
- Used for adsorption of theophylline poisoning from a patient’s body.
Sum Up Charcoal Price Per Kg
Well, to sum up, the charcoal price per kg in various countries also has a different price. It could be because in-country, activated charcoal is in high demand, and almost everyone uses it daily. A lot of conditions and cultures also make a difference. Meanwhile, other charcoal, such as coconut charcoal briquette Indonesia are also varied in each country. You can search online, whether at the various marketplace or on social media.